Parking is available in the Oregon District Garage, which is one block East of the Dayton Convention Center on Fifth Street at Jefferson Street. The Oregon District Garage offers a covered skywalk on Level 3 that will bring you to the 3rd floor at the Dayton Convention Center facility.
East Fifth St.
(behind the Neon Movie Theatre)
(for Trucks, Vans, Campers, SUVs) - 6'6"
$2.00 per hour or part hour
$1.00 after 6pm daily
DO NOT USE THE OREGON DISTRICT GARAGE IF YOUR VEHICLE IS:
- A larger SUV with a wheelbase greater than 120 inches
- A pickup truck with a wheelbase greater than 120 inches (extended, super cab & 4 door trucks)
- A full size van of any type
- A vehicle with a clearance of 6’6” or higher
- Any other type of vehicle with a wheelbase longer than 120 inches
New parking equipment will drastically reduce the amount of time it takes to exit the parking garage after an event at the Convention Center. Attendees will now pay at one of the convenient Pay Stations located on Level 1 of the Oregon District Garage. Once you have paid at one of the pay stations you will receive a validated ticket for use at the exit. You will then have 20 minutes to exit the garage. Upon arriving at the exit, simply scan the validated parking ticket and the gate will raise. Please note: There are no cashiers stationed at the exits. Credit cards are the only form of payment that are accepted at the exits. To use cash, you must use one of the Pay Stations located on Level 1 of the parking garage.
ALTERNATIVE PARKING & TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS:
Reibold Garage (Half Block Northwest of Dayton Convention Center entrance on West Fifth Street)
131 S. Main St.
Details: $1 First half hour; $7 Daily max; $50 Monthly
Payment Options: Cash, Credit or Debit Card
Entrances: W. Fifth St.
Downtown Dayton Parking Map
See map HERE for surface lot and metered parking options throughout downtown.
The Flyer - Greater Dayton RTA
See map HERE for bus route and stops. Buses are free to ride and run every 10 minutes.
The Link Bikeshare
Click HERE for more information.
PARKING SAFETY TIPS:
- LOCK ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS. Make sure all the windows and doors are locked when you are away from the vehicle, even for only a short period of time.
- PROTECT YOUR VALUABLES. Do not leave your property (including iPods, GPS's, electronics or purses) in plain view inside your vehicle, even when it is locked. Take your valuables with you or secure them in the glove compartment, center console or in the trunk.
- DO NOT leave firearms, identification, important papers and credit cards in your vehicle.
- BE ON THE LOOKOUT for anyone who is acting suspiciously or looks out of place (ie. looking in windows or checking parked vehicles). Make a note of the person's appearance, clothing description, and direction of travel. Call the police immediately at (937) 333-COPS (2677). You can also report any crime or suspicious activities anonymously.