Need to order utilities, AV or internet services?
You will need complete a service order form for your request.
- There are specific Dayton Convention Center forms for ordering electric services, phone lines, air and water services.
- Wireless, high-speed internet services provided by HarborLink Network, Ltd are provided on a complimentary basis in our lobby and pre-function areas. For upgraded services, please submit the Harborlink order form with your request.
- All of these service forms can be found on the Exhibitor Services page of this website. Please review the form you need along with any related conditions and information.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible. If you have questions or have any special requests, please call us at 937-535-5300 before you place your order.
- All utility and A/V order forms should be mailed, faxed or e-mailed to the Dayton Convention Center. Please do not send Wireless Internet forms or Decorator order forms to us; contact information for those services is listed on the forms.
- Payment for DCC services can be made by check, credit/debit card*, money orders or in person with cash. *IF PAYING BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, PLEASE CALL-IN YOUR CARD INFORMATION (937.535.5300). DO NOT SUBMIT CARD NUMBERS BY FAX OR EMAIL. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Please make checks payable to: Dayton Convention Center - Attn: Utility Services Department. Services are tax-free. All payments should be in US Funds.
- Pre-order rates apply to orders received at least 5 business days prior to event. On-site rates apply within 5 business days of event and for all on-site orders.
- Please call us at 937-535-5300 to confirm all orders.
Feel free to contact us at 937-535-5300 or fill out our contact form to speak with a member of our staff.