Need information about being an exhibitor at an event held at the Dayton Convention Center? Check out the information below as well as the additional resources and order forms to utilize our exhibitor services.
Need to order utilities?
- You will need a Dayton Convention Center utility order form for your request. There are specific forms for ordering electric services, phones, air and water. Wireless, high-speed internet services provided by HarborLink Network, Ltd are free at our facility. The Harborlink order form should be used to purchase upgraded services. Audio Visual Services are available through DC A/V. All of these service forms can be found on the Exhibitor Services page of this website.
- Please review the form you need along with any related conditions and information.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible. If you have any questions regarding usage or you have any special requests please call us at 937-333-4700 before you place your order.
- Payment for DCC services can be made by check, credit/debit card*, money orders or in person with cash. *IF PAYING BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, PLEASE CALL-IN YOUR CARD INFORMATION (937.333.4700). DO NOT SUBMIT CARD NUMBERS BY FAX OR EMAIL. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Please make checks payable to: Dayton Convention Center - Attn: Utility Services Department. Services are tax-free. All payments should be in US Funds.
- All utility and A/V order forms should be mailed, faxed or e-mailed to the Dayton Convention Center. Please do not send Wireless Internet forms or Decorator order forms to us.
- Pre-order rates apply to orders received at least 5 business days prior to event. On-site rates apply within 5 business days of event and for all floor orders.
- Please call us at 937-333-4700 to confirm all orders.
What happens when you get here?
Upon arrival, most services should be available for use.
Electric services provided in the Exhibit Hall rooms (101, 102 and 103) may be delayed until the decorator and/or Exhibitor arrive on-site. Please visit the Service Desk in room 102 or the DCC Office on the 2nd Floor if your service is unavailable upon your arrival and our Maintenance staff will assist you as soon as possible.
All telephone services include long-distance and toll free calling capabilities. You must first dial "9" to get an outside line. If you are using a credit card machine, you will be required to configure your machine to dial "9" before drafting. You may have to contact your service provider by calling the telephone number that should be affixed to your machine. The Dayton Convetion Center is not responsible for this configuration.
Couldn't find the information that you're looking for?
Feel free to contact us at 937-333-4700 or at DCCSales@DaytonConventionCenter.com to speak with one of our staff members directly.