Annual tabletop gaming convention featuring games, vendors, game demos, an open game library, and guest game designers and podcasters.
- 3 day badge – $50.00
- GM Badges – $25.00 (limit quantity)
- VIP Badges – $90.00 (SOLD OUT)
- Young adult badge – $20.00
- Child badge (13 and younger) free with adult age purchase.
- Demo Table ( 1 table and 2 badges for the whole weekend) – $40.00
Single Day Badges:
- Friday Only $20.00 or $5.00 after 5:00 PM
- Saturday Only $25.00 or $10.00 after 5:00 PM
- Sunday Only $15.00
- After 5:00 badges are not available for pre order. On-site only.
Registration as early as 7:00/7:30am on Friday 11/09 (as soon as set up is complete).
Friday: 9:00 AM* to 11:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM* to 11:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM* to 6:00 PM
*The Open Game Library will be open as soon as setup is complete each morning (usually by 8:00 am).
Vendor hours *
Friday: Noon – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 09:00 AM – 4:00 PM
*Individual vendor hours may differ.
This 41st annual amazing event offers opportunities for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living, including:
- Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
- A three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
- In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
- Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Laura Lengnick and Eric Holt-Giménez;
- Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
- Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
- Kids’ conference, child care, and more!
FOR MORE INFO:
Contact OEFFA: 614.421.2022; email: firstname.lastname@example.org