40 N.Main St. Suite 900
Dayton, OH 454323 - 0.3 miles
Looking to expand on Dayton's natural advantages, the Dayton Development Coalition is a not-for-profit, regional development group dedicated to growing economic opportunity in the Greater Dayton region through high-value job attraction, promotional advocacy and organizational support. The Coalition works with government, private, academic and public organizations to foster a climate of growth and development, aimed at securing Dayton's future as a technology-based economy.
According to their core objectives, the Coalition focuses on four integrated initiatives to accomplish their goals:
- Educates and funds regional entrepreneurs
- Recruits new buisnesses into the Dayton Region
- Works to retain and grow missions at Wright-Patterson Air
- Force Base and our other defense installations
- Advocates for the Dayton Region's priorities in Washington DC and Columbus, OH
By targeting major growth areas such as Aerospace and Defense, Advanced Materials and Manufacturing, IT and Advanced Data Management, and Biosciences, the Dayton Development Coalition works towards its initiatives to retain, expand and recruit, research and development and commercialization and advocacy of its targeted growth areas.